What City Are You In?

Posts
13,489
Likes
31,802
Pin added. City Of Angels
 
Posts
15,933
Likes
47,853
How the map has put me in Toronto, i have no idea! And i know of no way to delete the pin and move it to Calgary.
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
How the map has put me in Toronto, i have no idea! And i know of no way to delete the pin and move it to Calgary.

Always the maps fault 😗

😉
 
Posts
1,231
Likes
3,799
Really cool idea! Looks like I'm the only WIS in Virginia so far - not exactly surprising. 🙄
 
Posts
1,745
Likes
5,761
Added - I'm the first member in Michigan 😀
 
Posts
1,995
Likes
15,564
Whoever did this is clever:

Heh, I LOLed. 🙄

Shouldn't it be a bit further east?
 
Posts
12,148
Likes
40,474
Shouldn't it be a bit further east?

Nah, if you zoom in on the map you'll see it's in the harbor 😁
 
Posts
707
Likes
1,041
Wow. Very positive reaction and effort from a lot of members dropping pins. It's fun to see illustrated what I sort of already knew: That OF members are damn near everywhere, and @WatchVaultNYC is actually in NYC. I did mention that by dropping a pin you agree to post bail for any OF member incarcerated in your area? Pretty sure that was covered.

Has anyone been surprised to discover that another member lives close by?
 
Posts
2,013
Likes
7,177
Surprised the Antipodeans aren't better represented?