Were these watch designers actually paid to render this sh*t?

Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
At least it’s cheap…only $82,500:

Thought it was a Mazda rotary engine at first glance. Then realised it’s a Star Trek watch….💫
 
Posts
250
Likes
409
At least it’s cheap…only $82,500:

They issue these to you when you graduate from Starfleet Academy.
 
Posts
7,322
Likes
23,730
Just don’t get your finger anywhere near that thing when it spins…

 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,106
@M'Bob, that Yachtmaster II has to be one of the most ridiculous watches Rolex ever produced.
So having dabbled in racing from time the time. The YM is function specific…race start count downs. I love the MB&F arch style watches but not paying for them.
 
Posts
7,322
Likes
23,730
When they asked Kermit the Frog what his grail watch was….

 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
When they asked Kermit the Frog what his grail watch was….


Did you see Oris drop the Miss Piggy this week?



Personally, I think taste is relative. I don't care for many things posted in this thread, but I know there's someone out there who can pull of the Miss Piggy and look like a rock star. It's not me though. At least, not until my mixtape drops and I join the jet setting crowd.