Forums Latest Members
  1. Professor Mar 27, 2018

Never heard of this brand but this example was very low priced and I got it for 2/3rd that low asking price. I'm not out much either way and it looks to be in very good condition.

I'm figuring it to be a low end pin lever but the old style sub second dial looks very nice. I like sub second dials.

Anyone know of this brand? i suspect its a retailer's brandname rather than a manufacturer's brandname.

s-l1600 (19).jpg

PS
    Information on this brand is sparse. What I've found from inage searches is that pocket watches and pendant watches with the name brand in the same exact lettering style are out there, but with no real information on those either.
    I have a relic pendant watch I found many years ago that looks exactly like a Webster marked pendant watch found on one site.
    It appears that the brand put out many styles of low end department store jewelry or souvenir grade watches, though the pocket watches appear to have been fairly good quality.

This watch looks pretty nice but the workmanship leaves a bit to be desired.
    Its running nicely and keeping time so far. From the looks of it this watch may have been worn little if at all.
    This will go alongside my Diantus, another low end Swiss product that runs better than one would expect.

Edited Mar 30, 2018
    bags1971 and Docthomas like this.