Posts 16,899 Likes 48,104 STANDY 路Sep 16, 2020 Just a little milestone I thought I would share. Great work to @Trev and @dsio for letting us share their toys. Thanks to all the Mods that keep us in line in their spare time for peanuts
Posts 218 Likes 1,432 NikolShep 路Sep 16, 2020 Huge congratulations to OF management! Thanks for providing us with such exciting platform to share our passion!
Posts 5,426 Likes 81,942 Barking mad 路Sep 16, 2020路Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder STANDY Just a little milestone I thought I would share. Great work to @Trev and @dsio for letting us share their toys. Thanks to all the Mods that keep us in line in their spare time for peanuts As far as i am concerned the mods have done a shite job of keeping you in line馃榿 As for the rest, excellent result boys and girls. Thank you
Posts 1,723 Likes 5,346 Tet 路Sep 16, 2020 Hi fellow 69,999 members 馃憤 Great work all involved in the upkeep of the forum, contrats.
Posts 2,454 Likes 9,972 Rman 路Sep 16, 2020 Thank you dear overlords for this website. May you live long and profit elsewhere.
Posts 2,477 Likes 3,866 Meme-Dweller 路Sep 16, 2020 That's pretty epic for a site that remains ad-free and without asking for donations
Posts 10,068 Likes 57,376 gbesq 路Sep 16, 2020 Outstanding achievement. One of the best watch forums on the internet. Encyclopedic knowledge of everything Omega without the attitude (yes, I鈥檓 talking about you Rolex forum 馃榿).
Posts 10,068 Likes 57,376 gbesq 路Sep 16, 2020 ConElPueblo Okay, what am I missing? 馃榾 You鈥檙e not aware of the double secret invisible membership tier?
Posts 6,461 Likes 21,977 pdxleaf 路Sep 16, 2020路In Art We Trust ConElPueblo Okay, what am I missing? 馃榾 It's the 12k lurkers who are afraid to admit they are Hamilton fans.
Posts 795 Likes 1,159 Pazzo 路Sep 16, 2020 vbrad26 Already thinning the herd? lol That was a large mass, wasn't it ! ... 馃榾
Posts 15,046 Likes 24,049 cicindela 路Sep 16, 2020路Steve @ 惟F ConElPueblo Okay, what am I missing? 馃榾 The official count deletes Scandinavians
Posts 6,461 Likes 21,977 pdxleaf 路Sep 16, 2020路In Art We Trust vbrad26 What's wrong with Hamiltons? (Absolutely nothing! I am a fan. They deserve more love.)