Forums Latest Members
  1. OmegaRody Aug 24, 2020

What do you think about https://www.watch-rankings.com/watch-rankings/

I find it to be well organized and complete. I found out there about watch categories and that Rolex, Omega etc are 3 star luxury or plain luxury category even we all know they have plenty of watches over $50k. Above them there are the ultra luxury and high end category.
    Also according to them Tag Heuer is one category step below the mentioned.

What do you think about the page? Do you agree with their categorization? Do you find it truthful or useful?

2. omegastar Aug 24, 2020

It looks anything but luxurious...

3. Togri v. 2.0 Wow! Custom title... cool Aug 24, 2020

Truthful... not a word I would associate with a watch ranking. Oh and look at all the nice links to Amazon randomly thrown in there.

What a load of crap. There are hundreds of these lists out there. This one looks neither better nor worse that all the others (or perhaps a little worse to be honest). First and last time I visited that page.

kkt, OmegaRody and Spruce like this.
  4. AAAKK First listing in the ΩF B2B phone book Aug 24, 2020

Absolutely useless

apsm100 and OmegaRody like this.
  5. wsfarrell Aug 24, 2020

Say what you will about Jeff Bezos, he's got many many thousands of people selling for him as "Amazon Affiliates." It's gotten to the point that whenever I do a search for "best x" where x can be anything--torque wrench, refrigerator--the top few hits will be sites with names like toprankings.com, and the content will always contain links to Amazon sales. Most of my searches now utilize the minus sign, as in "high quality carbon bike frame -amazon."

kkt likes this.
  6. OmegaRody Aug 24, 2020

Tag you mean?