Forums Latest Members

Watching Biggest Loser...someone Put An Omega On Someone's Wrist...(a Trainer)

1. Superdoc Jan 28, 2013

Obviously Bob and Jilian are big horophiles..
    they have a steady rotation...I've picked up on a few APs, rolex daytonas, hublots, and I think chanel...

I'm sure that these are their personal collection...but why not send a ' Gift '
    if it gets screen time it is valuable exposure...granted, not the target audience...but WISs are everywhere...

I'm not saying to sign anyone to Roger Federer multi-million dollar contract...but I think offering a PO in return for wearing it one episode is money well spent...

2. ulackfocus Jan 28, 2013

Omega would get more free publicity if they gave ME a 38.5 mm blue dialed Aqua Terra. I'd be posting pics of it everywhere! Hell, I wouldn't even tell anybody it was free since I was going to buy one anyway.

Superdoc likes this.
  3. Superdoc Jan 28, 2013

I still consider myself one of Omega's Greatest Brand ambassadors - I like to think that I have influenced many -- must be why I am on the Xmas card list...

dsio likes this.
  4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 28, 2013

Trev and I probably helped too ;)

5. ulackfocus Jan 28, 2013

Guys, I'm sorry to say, but all of you together can't equal the massive amount of Omegenabling I've done over the years. Granted, most of it's vintage - but I must sort through thousands of listings each year for members of various fora (here and WTF being the most, and WUS back before I got the axe).

6. Littleroger Jan 29, 2013

I guess I'm glad I have no idea who Bob and Jilian are !

7. Wheels Jan 29, 2013

I did not know you got the axe! I thought you'd just got bored and found something better.

8. ulackfocus Jan 29, 2013

Nope, could bite my tongue with the Public Forum asses. They kept sayiing how great the Watch Snob was so I gave them their very own. Apparently acidic sarcasm isn't so laughable when it's first hand.

9. Wheels Jan 29, 2013

Aaah right. Explains why I never saw it. I only ever really hang out in the Rolex and Omega forums there.