Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN WatchCo Seamaster 300 with many bands.

1. VetPsychWars Wants to be in the club! Aug 21, 2019

First off, let me begin by saying that this is a genuine WatchCo Seamaster 300 from Australia, one of the last they assembled and sold. It was presented as a NOS 552 movement. I bought it in 2015 and it was serviced in 2017. Still running like a champ and keeping amazing-good time on the wrist. At the time of servicing, it passed a 200 meter pressure test.
    Price: $4000.00
    front.png

Absolutely flawless from the front. Omega signed crystal of course, Luminova dial, hands, and bezel. Glows brightly all night! Crown gaskets are tight.

back.png

Case back itself is also nearly flawless. Back of the lugs are scratched because I don't care if I scratch them, no one sees. I understand this bothers some people, but I hope the extras make up for it.

straps.png

Included from left to right:

1610/840 bracelet... remove 930 end link, add 840, and it fits like a champ!

Omega "Isofrane" strap. Comes with 1.5mm spring bars for just this strap. A winning combination.

Vintage, genuine Tropic. Sold on these straps in some countries. Also a winner.

Omega unpadded leather with vintage buckle.

NOS Omega Corfam suede. 0.5mm undersized, no doubt a 13/16th inch US size.

I will accept a trade of a 50s or early 60s Constellation for a discount up to $1500, to be negotiated. There is a little room in the price, but please don't lowball me.

Payment by Paypal, you pay fees, Postal Money order, or cashier's check (must clear before I ship). I will pay for shipping, insurance, and Registered Mail, signature required, in the US. US only until September 1, then I'll accept international offers, Paypal only, actual shipping to be charged.

This is a great watch and I've enjoyed wearing it but I like and wear my Seamaster Professional 2254 50.00 that much more.

Ask if you want more pictures. I suck at this automatic digital camera stuff but I'll try!

Thanks!

Tom

Edited by a mod Aug 21, 2019
  2. VetPsychWars Wants to be in the club! Aug 23, 2019

Can't believe I'm bumping this!

Tom

DaveK likes this.
  3. VetPsychWars Wants to be in the club! Aug 23, 2019

10 likes and no purchase?
    Bump!

4. VetPsychWars Wants to be in the club! Aug 23, 2019

Not ready to part with it!

I could have used the money, but I'd want to get another.

Tom

Sidnos and DaveK like this.
  5. flw history nerd Aug 23, 2019

Smart decision. I spent much of the day today looking through my watch box, trying to figure out what kind of trade offer I could make for this one. (I don't have a vintage Constellation that I can part with ... I gifted mine to my son.)

If you decide to put it back on the market, PM me!