Watchband Advice

Posts
3,264
Likes
23,406
Any ideas for an alternate watch band for this BWC watch? The one that’s on it now doesn’t look right to me.
I kind of like the look of this nylon strap. I have one somewhere but so far unable to find it.
All suggestions welcome!
(Dictated by Alex, typed by Martha)
 
Posts
999
Likes
1,815
Nice BWC Alex.
Your nylon suggestion already looks more adventurous than my initial thoughts. So good luck finding it.
I reckon a mid to lighter shade of brown/ tan would compliment that dial.
Have fun experimenting.
 
Posts
1,090
Likes
8,341
I have a similar style watch, on a dark grey strap with contrasting stitching, I think it works well, maybe a bit conservative though.
 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,882
I have a similar style watch, on a dark grey strap with contrasting stitching, I think it works well, maybe a bit conservative though.


For a moment I was confused by your photos - I thought I’d posted my KS.

Anyway, I’m currently into leather Epsom straps
because I like the pattern

 
Posts
1,090
Likes
8,341
For a moment I was confused by your photos - I thought I’d posted my KS.

Anyway, I’m currently into leather Epsom straps
because I like the pattern


I like an Epsom as well, maybe not as much as you though 😁
 
Posts
1,393
Likes
13,565
Like all propositions.

I really think you can try many with this silver/white one & still be right - which is maybe why you ask in the first place to make up your mind 😀

In addition to what has been proposed I would say :
  • Racing straps like the bulangandsons ones ?
  • If you don't like your current black one why not play with colourful leather ones (like the molequin saffiano ones) ? You have the bold choices but also the rather safe ones like green, blue or you can lean easily towards clear ones like cream, or taupe etc ?
  • Some texture with vintage pigskin like the ones from Torre on IG ? or Lezard like Camille Fournet ones ?
  • You could even try some suede ones...

Let us know what you do in the end.
Always curious to see the results.