Forums Latest Members
  1. hoods94 Feb 21, 2015

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to ask where do you suggest sourcing quality straps / bracelets for your vintage omegas?

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 21, 2015

Check the accessory FS forum topic here, Horween Shell Cordovan straps are awesome, highly recommended :thumbsup:

2-3 of our members produce and sell them.

3. Sherbie Feb 21, 2015

For straps I go to watchobsession in Wales for Hirsch straps - they are fantastic quality at a good price point. WO also are great, and do mail order very fast

I dont bother with sourcing bracelets anymore - vintage ones normally are stretched beyond repair (IMO nothing looks sadder than a nice watch on a stretched old knackered bracelet), and most are uncomfortable hair pullers anyway

4. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Feb 21, 2015

5. JG808 Feb 21, 2015

Sites like Bulang and Sons or Hodinkee offer some really great leather straps that are very popular on vintage watches. These straps are pricey, but look fantastic and should last a long time. Crown and Buckle sell some nice straps at lower prices and also are a great source for NATO straps if that interests you.

hoods94 likes this.
  6. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Feb 21, 2015

Check out bandrbands.com if you're into the vintage leather look. I've ordered a couple from them and both were great from a quality standpoint (and much lower priced / quicker to ship than Bulang or Hodinkee).

That said, I own four straps from Bulang & Sons and truly believe they're the best straps out there. Just depends what your price range is.

hoods94 likes this.