Forums Latest Members
  1. MH82 First Owner - SpeedyTuesday LE Oct 26, 2015

Apologies if in the wrong place but just wondering if people have any advice on the best place to sell a watch (I'm in the UK)? Don't have the allotted post count etc to be able to do it here, and not really comfortable with eBay.

2. alam Oct 26, 2015

I believe.....that if you can provide the Mods with verifiable feedback from other sources, e.g. eBay, other forums - they may consider and allow your postings in the FS section regardless of your post count. This seems to be done on a case-by-case only. I also heard these decisions take place at very secretive council of Mods meetings --held at midnight, but only on full moon nights during every other leap year-- where the Mods confer and vote on the fate of each applicant. :p

Psst...now in a more serious note...get in touch w/one of the Mods... @DLT222

3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Oct 26, 2015

Chrono24? Also you can reach a good seller and ask him to bridge your sale... They will of course take some percentage for that but not sure how much.

4. alam Oct 26, 2015

5. MH82 First Owner - SpeedyTuesday LE Oct 26, 2015

Have gone with Chrono24 in the first instance. Will see what happens with that. Ideally a UK buyer that would make things a little simpler. Seem to keep reading posts of people looking for my watch on various forums (should that be fora?) so hopefully some of them will look at Chrono24 (I have to say that some people seem to put quite ambitious prices up - either that or I've undervalued my watch).

6. MH82 First Owner - SpeedyTuesday LE Oct 26, 2015

PS thanks for your help

7. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Oct 26, 2015

Simply posting such a question, and dangling a carrot like this:
    should yield a number of interested parties getting in touch with you via private message. I have been seeing this a lot lately!

Nobel Prize likes this.
  8. MH82 First Owner - SpeedyTuesday LE Oct 26, 2015

In that case I fear I've wasted €99 on chrono24