Forums Latest Members
  1. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Mar 7, 2019

Anyone else get an email from these guys?

BrandonEsse likes this.
  2. ahsposo Most fun screen name at ΩF May 23, 2019

Did I miss something?

3. shishy www.hpmor.com May 23, 2019

4. WYO_Watch May 23, 2019

Why did you send them 2 more watches after not getting paid for the first?

So much for their “money in 36 hours” pitch. I wonder what platform they sell their watches on? Curious to see what their quotes look like too haha because the goofy graph displaying the additional $$$ they give over other leading platforms is a laughable demonstrative.

5. WYO_Watch May 23, 2019

Obviously this is never a good position to be in. I hope it works out for you in the end, both the money from the watches and your business.

6. BrandonEsse May 24, 2019

I’m going to update this. WatchPayer resolved the issue completely. I do have to wait for the original check to clear, but they did offer to remedy that with a compromise if needed. I told them I would wait. They called in someone at their cost, to give an honest appraisal of my other 2 watches and transferred me fair value today, same day, before a holiday weekend. I think while challenges were present, they did everything they could to be honest and fair and make sure I was happy.

WatchShopping likes this.
  7. Evitzee May 24, 2019

Never heard of them, but their promises seem to be of a 'too good to be true' nature, like them putting the money they are offering you in an escrow account. I don't believe it. And I don't believe they can consistently offer +17% over competing platforms. I would proceed very cautiously.

@BrandonEsse .... h'mm, you seem to have a couple of prior posts that have been deleted and the only one remaining is telling us they are a standup company. Put me down as skeptical of the truth.

The timeline of this thread has lots of deleted holes in it.

Edited May 24, 2019
    CJpickup57 likes this.
  8. CJpickup57 May 24, 2019

@Evitzee You missed his first posts, of his first posts on OF, in this thread that have been deleted that were completely denouncing the company ::confused2::

9. Evitzee May 24, 2019

Exactly, so why delete these posts and subsequently tell us everything is okey dokey? This confuses subsequent readers as to what the hell is going on. Perhaps a newbie mistake, maybe not, but deleted posts always turns on my BS meter.

10. BrandonEsse May 24, 2019

I’m not one to “evangelize” for them, for sure. I was upset because a big payment got delayed due to the type of check and it put me in a tough spot. They understood and went out of their way to assist, the following morning. I don’t know enough about watches personally to speak to the 17%, BUT they left me feeling happy, heard, and treated well and fairly. I personally deleted the comments because with their immediate escalation( they really wanted a happy customer), I felt it gave an unwarranted overall sentiment of the experience. That’s the truth and I personally would do business again. To each there own. Cheers.

Als 27 likes this.
  11. BrandonEsse May 24, 2019

And yes I just signed up for the forum. Apologies if that raises a BS meter. I’m just trying to be fair. I’ll respond honestly. Ask away. I’m happy to answer anything open and honestly about my experience.

12. JimInOz Melbourne Australia May 24, 2019

Maybe I'm just a suspicious old curmudgeon, but it sounds to me like they said delete those posts and we'll give you your money.

Maybe I'm wrong...........................maybe.

BrandonEsse and Evitzee like this.
  13. BrandonEsse May 24, 2019

They saw the posts and were concerned for sure...look online, you can tell how important reviews are (to all businesses), especially to them. They personally called to resolve this morning, in a constructive manner. I offered to change my reviews (still honest) based on a satisfactory outcome. I would do that with any business, I believe that it’s fair to give them the chance to quickly remedy situations. If they did “pressure” me to take them down I just wouldn’t respond. Thanks and no harm if you think something else occurred, I too am a big skeptic. Cheers

Als 27 likes this.
  14. WYO_Watch May 24, 2019

So you joined a watch forum for the sole purpose to complain about how unprofessional they were... and how afraid you were about getting scammed by them. I distinctly remember you asking for prayers.

These are not the comments of a happy customer. Although I am happy it worked out for you, someone who was so concerned and passionate about warning others shouldn’t delete their posts hastily...

15. WYO_Watch May 24, 2019

In what way? You erased your honest review and replaced it with one that was purchased...

You think they will do that for all their unhappy customers?

frederico and michael22 like this.
  16. BrandonEsse May 24, 2019

That’s a fair point. That’s pretty much what happened... I will note that a company that can change customer sentiment that quickly, deserves a look. How come no one else on this forum had any experience with them?

17. BrandonEsse May 24, 2019

Lol. Now you’re just “ranting” about something that’s not true. They did not “buy” a review, they addressed a customer issue accordingly. There’s a lot of speculation and assumptions behind this comment.

18. TexOmega May 24, 2019

:cautious:

19. CJpickup57 May 24, 2019

@BrandonEsse you got a watch by chance you found on the beach?

20. WYO_Watch May 24, 2019

Haha I’ll admit to ranting, if you admit to selling out.

The overall experience with a company isn’t just the end when they make you feel all good inside. It’s the beginning as well, where you were mighty pissed off and worried. An honest review includes the problem they created as well as the solution they provided.

CJpickup57 likes this.