Was this dial worked on? Omega seamaster cosmic 2000

So I came across this watch from boxes of grandfather's stuff and absolutely love the champagne dial on it, but on closer inspection I noticed the 6 o clock indice isn't equally set between the "swiss made". I noticed this what looks to be white material on the very side edge of it. As well as two other indices. It's very small but at first I thought it was the dial coating flaking from possible moisture damage but is it glue? Everything looks good on the watch, the crystal is heavily scratched and it needs a good service since it runs poorly. From the photos it looks as though some of the lettering in areas are missing or slightly removed but that's not the case, it's just because of the crystal being so scratched up. Let me know what your thoughts are thanks!

20240831_142333.jpg

20240831_142313.jpg

20240831_142159.jpg

20240831_142129.jpg

20240831_142110.jpg

I noticed the 6 o clock indice isn't equally set between the "swiss made"
SWISS is longer than MADE so it would be off if it were centered.

I don't seen any issues but it's hard to assess the condition through the crystal.

SWISS is longer than MADE so it would be off if it were centered.

I don't seen any issues but it's hard to assess the condition through the crystal.
Yeah I mean I looked at others that are like mine and some look more centered while others look sort of like mine. Like this one is centered. While the other doesn't look as much. I'm not too concerned but just something I noticed. Haha.

Screenshot_20240831_210529_Chrome.jpg

DSC_0372_2.jpg

Can't see any problem with it.
I've see both styles of Swiss Made and I think it depends on production runs when the dials were made for Omega.

Choose your watchmaker carefully.
These watches are not of standard construction and require knowledge on how to disassemble/assemble the case as well as a special tool (in addition to a crystal press) to insert the new crystal.

Can't see any problem with it.
I've see both styles of Swiss Made and I think it depends on production runs when the dials were made for Omega.

Choose your watchmaker carefully.
These watches are not of standard construction and require knowledge on how to disassemble/assemble the case as well as a special tool (in addition to a crystal press) to insert the new crystal.
Oh so these dials weren't made in house by Omega themselves? Yeah I plan to hand it off to Omega, I know it'll cost a bit, but I have had them do one of these several years ago and it was a phenomenal job so I don't mind spending the extra money. That's good though to know the dial hasn't been touched. Omega might not like the wear on the dial and might want to change it, if so, I'll take it elsewhere. They did that last time on the same kind of champagne dial which was in far worse condition and changed out the whole dial for a more silver-like dial of the same kind.