Forums Latest Members

*** WARNING *** Do Not Send Watches to FULLYWOUND - Kostas

1. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 21, 2020

After a member had to go all out to get some watches back and after he sold some and could pay the owner what he was owed. It's taken months to sort out and watches sold when requested not to sell the specific piece. He is generally found on ebay and online platforms.

thelinendial and Vasigan like this.
  2. Vasigan Sep 19, 2020

I was conned too. He has a history of unprofessional and unscrupulous behaviour.

Edited Nov 6, 2020
  3. Vasigan Dec 15, 2020

Thankfully I recovered most of my watches

A couple were sold fraudulently (ie sold after I became aware of Kostas’ situation/scam and demanded all eBay sales to cease) - to date I am fighting to recover the sale money for these watches from Kostas but he has went into hiding and dodging calls.

All members - please stay well clear of Kostas when he eventually comes out of hiding. Dishonest and despicable individual he is.

4. Concretepuppy Apr 20, 2021

I bought a watch from him via ebay and although i had no problems i did find it a bit unsavoury, in all honesty i couldn't give an objective example, i'd been told at the time by someone (not on the Omega Forums) to watch him, not specifying how but just a general "be aware" type of warning, he said the bezel was Bakelite and i asked how he knew, refused to reply and refused to give feedback, no big deal but i wasn't surprised to see this thread

5. dui1985 Jun 22, 2022

I bought a 166.0209 cal. 1020 from him on ebay. The watch was stated as serviced. It stopped working after a month. Then I bought it to my watchmaker in Hungary, he confirmed that the movement is dirty and it hasn’t been serviced.
    I didn’t want to send it back to the UK, so I left it at my watchmaker for servicing the movement. Then it came up that the dial was glued on the movement, because the dial legs were broken. Also the date disc was so worn, that the date didn’t change on some days. The condition of the watch was very far from the reality. :(