Forums Latest Members

WTB Wanted! Watches in need of repair or servicing.

1. decwright May 15, 2014

Hi all,

since selling a few of my watches earlier in the year, my collection has started to look quite bare as another one went off to be serviced last week. So I'm looking to try and buy a few more to build it up.
    I'm hoping maybe some of you have a watch or two that your looking to sell as it needs a repair, service, not working etc.
    I have been studying ebay religiously for the past couple of weeks and there may be a couple of watches in the pipeline but i thought I'd ask on here aswell as theres always that one watch that people never get round to fixing or sending off to be serviced and it seems a shame to let them sit and collect dust.
    I'm not after any specific watch brand, and it can be modern or vintage.
    I would prefer one with a metal bracelet rather than a strap but again this is not essential.

Payment will be made via PayPal.

Hope to hear from some of you soon :)

Regards,

Declan

2. ace May 23, 2014

i have this omega geneve , the date not working tell me your price

182639855_767c67a1-b0c6-4e6e-b3d8-9ee6d19fa5ef.jpg 182639855_0c031ebf-6763-43aa-9017-ac9ebc5ad9a2.jpg urverket omega 172.jpg
  3. colinjhills May 24, 2014

hi
    ive got an omega seamaster 1337.cream colour face with all usual markings..it has no strap and it currently needs a battery, opened back and need a prescision screw driver to remove battery so have left alone.its in fair condition obviously need a clean and service maybe..no real scratched to glass..any further info if interested email me at [email protected]