Forums Latest Members

Wanted 21 lug size oem leather straps

1. Gbhulk May 10, 2018

I’m
    Having an impossible time getting a response back from omega , and finding anything options for viewing online to make my Seamster aqua terra metal bracelet , into a leather one. If need the clasp also. All I ever find are Nato ones. I don’t understand, why their site , or anywhere doesn’t show any leather bands? Am I just looking in the wrong place ? It seems odd to me

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 10, 2018

Afaik they are not online. Any strap on the same case size AT is available from a boutique or AD. Most Boutiques can advise you over the phone.

3. Huus May 11, 2018

Try the Watch Obsession website, they 're in the UK. They sell Omega straps but also many other good quality brands.
    Or as Foo2 mentions, visit an Omega Boutique or an Authorised Dealer. The OB have a book with pics and info of all their straps. If you know the strap number you 're after it can be done over the phone.

4. Gbhulk May 11, 2018

That’s the thing, I’d love to see what’s available ? But literally cannot find it anywhere . Should have to go to one if the ten largest cities in America to order an OEM band?

5. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 11, 2018

No... call an OB they ship or can give you the part number and you can order from a local AD.

Or browse here. Granted they are limited on 21mm currently

https://www.watchobsession.co.uk/collections/omega-watch-straps

Be aware curved ends for different watches may not fit.