Vintage watch help

Just inherited an omega watch.
Only thing written on the back is 18k and 0750 . Haven't brought it to a watch maker yet. Was wondering if anyone can give any info on it.. thank you Don

Most likely fake. Opening the case will give more info

Based solely on the provided photos, I'd say its an Omega movement in a custom made case probably from the 1960s.

Based solely on the provided photos, I'd say its an Omega movement in a custom made case probably from the 1960s.
Thank you for the fast reply. I'll have to find a watch repair store to open it up and find the numbers needed to id

These type of ladies dress watches are quite particular to the 1960s. Why on would someone fake that? The value is in the gold, not the brand.

Why would you think it fake?

These type of ladies dress watches are quite particular to the 1960s. Why on would someone fake that? The value is in the gold, not the brand.

Why would you think it fake?
Probably due to the 18k external markings which are often something found among fakes but there are exceptions

Completely aside from the horology, I find the case and band very unusual, striking and tasteful, not only as a piece of design from its period (agree on 1960s) but also as a modern and timeless design I find very wearable today.
It’s a cool piece of vintage jewelery even if the custom made case and band means lesser value as a collectible watch.