Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Universal Geneve Polerouter, Silver Crosshair Dial, SS Case

1. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Aug 9, 2015

Vintage Universal Geneve Polerouter. A very good example of a classic Gerald Genta-designed watch. This watch is ready for you to wear with no worries. The dial is one of the best you will find. The movement was fully serviced in February, 2014. Documentation will be provided, and the remainder of the one-year warranty will transfer to the buyer.

Dial:
    Iconic Polerouter crosshair dial in silver, with original finish. Applied UG logo, and signed as it should be from top to bottom. Stainless steel markers and hands. All hand and dial lume is intact but no longer glows. The dial is in truly exceptional condition as shown in the photos. You will be very hard pressed to find one better.

Case & Crystal: Average condition stainless steel twisted-lug case that has been previously polished and shows signs of wear. Caseback with the UG seal, and signed Swiss, Acier Inoxydable. Correct signed UG crown. Watch will come with the free lightly-used TimeTraveler horween strap as shown. Size is approximately 45mm lug-to-lug, 38.5mm with crown, and 35.5mm without. Crystal was replaced at service.

Movement: Powered by Universal Geneve's well regarded caliber 218-9, a 28-jewel micro-rotor automatic, in excellent condition. Winds and sets smoothly and keeps excellent time. Movement photo was taken at the time of the February 2015 full service.

Priced at US$ 875, offers welcome. Payment accepted via PayPal (use bank wire or PP gift option for a 3% discount). USPS priority mail insured shipping included for US buyer. Outside the US, buyer will cover PP currency conversion fees, if any, and actual shipping & insurance costs over US$15. Please contact me for details.

No returns. Please examine the pictures carefully as they are an important and integral part of the description. Photos were taken in natural light with an iPhone. Please be an informed buyer - do your own independent research prior to purchase.

Very glad to answer any questions you may have - just shoot me a PM. Search my username in the "Private Watch Sales" section to see previous OF sales. Thanks for looking and thanks OF for this great marketplace.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Edited Aug 9, 2015
    ELV web, adam78, Lessismore and 7 others like this.
  2. toddle321 Aug 9, 2015

::love:: Must. Resist. Temptation.

3. toddle321 Aug 9, 2015

Resistance was futile ::psy::

x3no, dougiedude, Ko1892 and 7 others like this.
  4. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Aug 9, 2015

Sold. Thanks Todd, and thanks OF for this marketplace. :thumbsup:

Mothra and toddle321 like this.
  5. Optimizer13 Aug 9, 2015

Boy this is really nice!