Forums Latest Members
  1. Schmedsc Mar 15, 2016

P image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png hey folks. Obvious new guy here any thoughts on this one?

2. cristos71 Mar 15, 2016

3. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Mar 15, 2016

I know we have a thread for "Worst Redials".

Can we have one for "Obvious Redials"?

Willem023 likes this.
  4. Willem023 Mar 15, 2016

Or one for: please guys, this is not a dumping site?

5. rhj Mar 16, 2016

So you say, Willem023, that the dial isn't the original, but fakes to be?

6. Willem023 Mar 16, 2016

No, that is what @JimInOz said.
    What I said was, that it might be nice to not 'dump' a few pics and ask -without some searching on your own account, for some info.

Davidt likes this.
  7. novina Mar 16, 2016

Please do some research first. Use the Omega vintage database and see what comes up. Use case #166.001. Also google it, bing it or what ever your preference is. You also have a caliber (movement) #562. Look up vintage Omega serial numbers, you have what looks like a 2094..... number.
    But here goes, worst is that it looks like a redial as mentioned above. Seamaster script is too thick me thinks. Also looks wrong for the coat hanger S...??? Not sure of all the scripts, but my coat hanger S does not have that m printed like that. No side pics, so not sure if it even has an Omega crown. Case looks like it has some polish to it, but again, without side picks can't really see how much.

So also tell us what you want to know about it. Are you a budding collector? Looking for something nice to wear? Investment only? Come on, give us something to work with.

Finally, Welcome to the forums. Your first step should have been to read the stickies. Follow them and you will get more answers. Members here will help a lot, but they expect some effort on your part first. So what have you found out about it. Tell us and more info will come.

8. Ravineman Mar 18, 2016

its a nice watch. I enjoyed the pictures. I'd wear it with pleasure.