Vintage Omega Watches Help, Discussion and Advice Omega

Posts
3
Likes
0
Hi All,
Looking at buying another Omega, seen quite a nice Soccer with roulette. It has definetly got a service dial in it. My question is, how much does this effect the value? Should I be avoiding and waiting for one with an original dial? price is about 3500 Euro?

Thanks Paul
 
Posts
3,593
Likes
8,210
Welcome, please post photos for best responses.

What are you seeking? Daily wear, collector, etc.

Factory originality is always rewarded.
 
Posts
3
Likes
0
This is the watch I am looking at, looks like lots of service parts have been used??? It wouldn't be an everyday wear


 
Posts
1,670
Likes
8,397
I feel like there are enough Soccer Timers floating around that not getting something that is fairly original and correct does not make sense, particularly at that price point.
 
Posts
348
Likes
306
I think there are far too many service parts: dial, rotating bezel, hands... what's left of the original? A tired case IMO. It's far too expensive