Forums Latest Members
  1. rogk Oct 24, 2019

My father passed away and i inherited his omega tc2 gold digital watch. I need advice on whether to keep it as an investment or to sell it. If I do decide to sell it, what is the best method to sell it and not get scammed? image0.jpeg.jpg

Etp095 likes this.
  2. Ville_W Oct 24, 2019

I believe you shall keep it, not as an investment but due to the sentimental value.

Etp095 likes this.
  3. kkt Oct 24, 2019

I am skeptical that this watch would appreciate over time. Of course I could be wrong.

4. padders Oooo subtitles! Oct 24, 2019

Is it working? It would cost an arm and a leg to fix if not.

Etp095 likes this.
  5. VetPsychWars Wants to be in the club! Oct 24, 2019

They do get decent prices on eBay but if this model needs the magnet to set it and yours is lost, that could be an issue.

I'd keep it. Why sell something that belonged to your father? That just baffles me when people do that.

Tom

Etp095 likes this.
  6. KingCrouchy Oct 24, 2019

I would keep it and enjoy it. It's a nice memory from your father and you could pass it down in the family to a later stage. I wouldn't talk about financial investment when talking about this type of Watches, as there are probably better options out there.

Etp095 likes this.
  7. TimeODanaos Oct 25, 2019

Don't want to intrude on personal stuff, but maybe you need to let time pass before you take a judgement on how you want to deal with your father's stuff, whether it's a watch or anything else. I put my dad's watch away for years and now I'm glad I did - my boy is getting married and I'm giving it to him (so much better than him waiting for me to depart!). His grandad would have liked that.