Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Omega Speedmaster, reference 145.012 '67

1. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jun 4, 2016

Omega Speedmaster
    Reference 145.012 '67
    Caliber 321, serial 26M
    "Pre-Moon"
    Omega Extract of the Archives included

Dial, Hands, & Bezel: Correct stepped dial, nearly perfect to my eyes, with lume that has a very slight greenish tinge. Correct hour, minute, chrono sweep, and subdial hands. I replaced the chrono sweep hand with a correct vintage one, the lume is slightly darker than the hour/minute hands. The incorrect flat-bottom service chrono hand found on the watch will also be included. Watch will come with a telemeter bezel installed as shown. I can also include a non-vintage decimal bezel for an additional $200, or a vintage DON bezel (price to be negotiated with the buyer & not for sale separately)

Case & crown. Refinished brushed/polished stainless steel case, & correct pushers, service crown. Thomas Priek sapphire display case back installed. Original case back and dust cover are included. Seamonster is clearly visible on the case back.

Movement: Omega caliber 321, fully serviced in June 2014 by ABC Watchworks but no longer under warranty. Keeping excellent time, chrono start/stop/reset operating as they should. Please note that there is a slight stutter in the chrono sweep that will need attention/adjustment by the new owner - could be simple or not - watch sold as is (video available on request).

Bracelet/strap: No bracelet or strap included.

Please review the pictures carefully as they are an important and integral part of the description.

Priced at US$4250 - Would like to move it, so please feel free to make me an offer. I like to move watches quickly & always prefer to complete a frictionless transaction with a known member here on OF.

Shipping: The watch will ship promptly via USPS priority mail, tracked and insured, with signature required for final delivery. Non-US buyers please contact me to discuss shipping arrangements and cost, all payments must be made in US$.

Glad to answer any questions you may have.

SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO RETURNS!

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND PURCHASE FULLY INFORMED.

omega 2.JPG
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    omega 3.JPG omega4.JPG omega5.JPG omega6.JPG omega7.JPG omega8.JPG omega9.JPG omega invoice.JPG

Edited Jun 4, 2016
    milwatch126, Ko1892, rbob99 and 11 others like this.