Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Omega Speedmaster 321 Professional 145.012-67. Price reduced.

1. Dash1 Feb 23, 2021

A nice, original Speedmaster 145.012-67, Cal.321, with an extract from the Omega archive dating it to 1968, a brand new JB/Forstner mesh and a recent full service by Simon Freese. Comes with remainder of a one year mechanical warranty.

Here are some personal observations on each part of the watch, but please study the photos and PM me any questions that you might have (or if you notice that I've missed something important out.)

Dial: Correct stepped AML dial, very attractive imo, it has aged nicely and is a pleasure to look at. Tritium lume in good condition, perhaps slightly lumpy in a couple of places but believe it to be original. The dial body is very good, with a nice even colour. There is one area of damage visible at certain light angles or using a loupe, near the 2 o'clock marker, the paint is not damaged, its more like a small lump. Hard to photograph but it's just visible in some of the photos. Overall a good looking dial imo.

Hands: Correct, original and retaining their tritium lume. Under close inspection the white paint on the minute hand might have been repainted in the past.

Bezel: Correct, original 'DON' bezel faded to a dark grey. Honestly looks much better in the flesh than in these large photos. Some marks and bumps here and there easily seen in the photos.

Case: Looks un-polished to me, but as a result retains light marks and the odd bump, but no major damage or corrosion.
    Case-back: Very nice clear and crisp hippocampus. Possibly lightly polished in the past. No tool damage.

Crown: Correct and valuable flat-foot crown. 24 tooth.

Bracelet: Brand new Forstner steel bracelet, box included, and a brand new real leather perforated 'racing' strap.

Dust cap: Superb condition, correct style for the watch.

Crystal: Genuine Omega with the logo, in good condition. Only very light marks.

Movement: The watch has just returned from a full service & repair by the highly recommended Simon Freese and comes with the remainder of a one year mechanical warranty. This cost nearly £600 gbp.

Paperwork: Extract from Omega's archive, service papers from S.Freese.

When I purchased the watch it had had a previous service at Omega, where the dial, crown and hands had been replaced with modern service ones, fortunately the original parts were included and were refitted by S. Freese when the watch was serviced.

So, a very attractive vintage Speedmaster in nice vintage original condition along with an extract of the archive and two straps. Recently serviced, keeping good time and all functions working, with the benefit of a mechanical warranty from Simon Freese should any problem occur. I am only selling as I need to raise some funds, so am not keen on a return, however if I have grossly misrepresented the watch I will of course provide a full refund on return of the watch in the same condition that it was sent.

Priced at £6,450 (net) including the Forstner bracelet, leather racing band, recent service, extract of the archive and UK delivery (worldwide delivery by DHL express £45). Thank you for looking and to OF for the space.

The photos have been taken in a range of different natural light.
    DSCF7211.JPG DSCF7207.JPG DSCF7208.JPG DSCF7233.JPG DSCF7219.JPG DSCF7217.JPG
    DSCF7080.JPG DSCF7081.JPG DSCF7082.JPG DSCF7083.JPG
    DSCF7209 (2).JPG
    DSCF7191.JPG
    DSCF7105.JPG DSCF7111.JPG DSCF7121_LI.jpg DSCF7194.JPG DSCF7207.JPG

Edited Mar 11, 2021
    Flatfoot, tikkathree, Bille and 34 others like this.
  2. Dash1 Feb 27, 2021

Weekend bump.

3. Dash1 Mar 5, 2021

:)

4. Concer Mar 5, 2021

Wonderful piece and very fair price. How can it still be here? ::love::

JohnSteed and Dash1 like this.
  5. Dash1 Mar 11, 2021

Price discounted to £6,450.

6. cvalue13 Mar 11, 2021

Great piece.

to where was the watch delivered according to extract?

7. Dash1 Mar 12, 2021

Thank you! Delivered to Switzerland.

Megatom likes this.
  8. Dash1 Mar 18, 2021

B u m p

9. Dash1 Mar 26, 2021

:)

Ian_km likes this.
  10. Dash1 Apr 1, 2021

Sold. Thank you to buyer and OF.