Forums Latest Members
  1. Mario May 19, 2014

I would like information about this vintage Omega Seamaster, like model, value, etc... At the moment it's not working and I haven't opend it.
    Thank's.

DSC02541.JPG DSC02542.JPG DSC02545.JPG DSC02543.JPG DSC02547.JPG DSC02544.JPG
  2. Stu-Silver May 25, 2014

Hi Mario, beautiful looking watch and I hope someone can help on here. I am a newby and a bit of a novice so wouldn't like to say too much but have been reading a lot and taking notes so will have a stab. What I think I can safely say (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) is it looks like its in fantastic original and unpolished condition, style wise looks like something from the late fifties or early sixties and is likely to have a 500 series automatic movement, maybe a 560 which would be very desirable. To top it off, it also looks like its hall marked on watch lug, so looks like a solid gold. All in all a very beautiful and desirable watch and worth investing in to get it running again. Don't be tempted to try open it yourself, take it to a well respected outfit and have a professional do it. Enjoy the journey, the research is half the fun.

3. Stu-Silver May 25, 2014

Just seen this was bottomed out by the experts on a parallel thread! Didn't get it all wrong, but must try harder!

4. Mario May 26, 2014

OK. ThankĀ“s for your information.