Vintage Omega Seamaster - your opinion

Hello dear fellow watchlovers,

I need your opinion on one vintage Omega Seamaster from eBay. I’m considering to purchase it but still doubting if it is a redial or original. The crown is not original but not sure about all the rest, please see pictures and more description below.

I’d appreciate if you share some thoughts and opinions on it if it is worth getting or not, price is 500euro but I guess the seller is willing to give some discount(probably not much).

Omega Automatic Seamaster
Caliber 471
Reference 2802-04 SC

Thanks in advance, hope on your guidence.

Cheers

I am learning about redials so I always look for info. Please confirm if I am seeing right why it's a redial:

The font seems horrible.
The arrow at 5 o'clock it's gluey.
While the arrow at 1 o'clock is a stick.

I am learning about redials so I always look for info. Please confirm if I am seeing right why it's a redial:

The font seems horrible.

You just see the font, then automatic pass. The rest can sometimes be damage from water or quality of pictures etc. Usually the minute marks spacing is also quite a good tell.

You just see the font, then automatic pass. The rest can sometimes be damage from water or quality of pictures etc. Usually the minute marks spacing is also quite a good tell.

The minute dots on this one look assymetrical and jagged/irregular.
Are they a good sign of redial or could they look like this from normal wear and tear?
The spacing seems somewhat okay.

Btw the 1 hour mark is not even aligned properly with the dots. Just noticed it's not just the shape that's different.

Are they a good sign of redial or could they look like this from normal wear and tear?
Good sign of the redial. They look terrible. Always good to look at the minute marks for consistency.

The font seems horrible.
youre getting warmer!

Like 2
The spacing seems somewhat okay.

Btw the 1 hour mark is not even aligned properly with the dots. Just noticed it's not just the shape that's different.
Yes good spot. The dots are not quite common, but minute markers in general can be good indicators. There are often inconsistent in length, thickness, irregularly spaced or not parallel.
Don’t worry there is at least a redial a day on a new thread here, plenty of opportunities to learn! :D

Like 1
I don't think there is any such thing as "normal wear and tear" for dials. Except maybe fading due to age, or sun exposure.

thanks so much for the insights, now I look at it completely differently, so many details I missed :(