Vintage Omega Seamaster automatic ??

Good morning from Brazil! I'd like your opinion on a watch that I've been offered. It is an Omega Seamaster automatic vintage watch, gold capped it seems. However, the dial seems a bit unusual, as the seamaster logo is located right above the small seconds area, and right under the hour and minute hands. I have not found a similar dial on line searches. Please share your thoughts on this. Thanks in advance! seamaster1.jpg seamaster2.jpg

At first glance, the dial appears to be repainted, however the photo is very poor. Please post a clear photo where the hands are not obscuring the text.

At first glance, the dial appears to be repainted, however the photo is very poor. Please post a clear photo where the hands are not obscuring the text.
Unfortunately, I don't have the watch in my hands (yet). These pictures were taken from the website where the watch is being offered.

Always depends on the price but on this specific one I would pass...

Unfortunately, I don't have the watch in my hands (yet). These pictures were taken from the website where the watch is being offered.
In that case, don't waste any more of your time.