Vintage Omega Seamaster 120 Ebay listing, Need Help! Please, Thank you!

1966 Original Omega 135.027 Seamaster 120 Diver Manual Wind 37mm 601 SS Watch, Below is the listing from eBay's. This will not go through eBay's Authenticity guarantee as it is outside of the US. Based on the pictures if you guys could please help me and let me know if this is a real not a fake Omega. This is a ton of money for me, just do not want to get burned. Seller assures me is 100% real, I just don't know enough to be dangerous. Thank you so much in advice for any help or guidance! -Cheers!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1555925783...ms9hsOPBeaCRuwRqW2NZzJKA==|tkp:Bk9SR-SjwcOFYw

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Pictures preferred over links. you will get better response if you post pictures

How long have you been hunting and studying these?

Like 1
Is this just something I need to walk away from being that ebay will not authenticate. My back up watch is seamaster railmaster (see pic) this will be my first Omega birthday present to my self... any help or guidance is very much apricated! Thanks all! -Cheers!

omega-seamaster-railmaster-automatic-men_s-watch-220.12.40.20.01.001.jpg

Pictures preferred over links. you will get better response if you post pictures
good to know brand new to this, sorry!

Is this just something I need to walk away from being that ebay will not authenticate.
The authentication service is there for modern watches. There is so much variation in vintage watches, even within a singular reference, that eBay authenticators cannot be an expert in it all. Many would argue they aren’t the expert to begin with, but again, they are there for modern watches. For a vintage watch, all the authenticator will be doing is verifying the watch they have in hand is the same shown in the listing images, and at a minimum, it matches whatever description is written about it. Most of the 120 fakes have genuine movements pulled from other Omegas, so when an authenticator opens the watch, they will see a genuine movement. Just illustrating why you can’t rely on eBay authentication for this watch. This is why it is important that you spend time researching. Authentication comes down to you. Spend time learning, asking questions, and when seeking evaluation share your observations. It will all help you grow and become more confident in your search.

Like 1
Hitting to the chase, the OP watch is genuine. However condition is just ok, and it’s too expensive for a manual wind without bracelet.

Like 1
Hitting to the chase, the OP watch is genuine. However condition is just ok, and it’s too expensive for a manual wind without bracelet.
Thanks what sticks out to you to know that is is genuine? I was thinking closer to $1800 what our you thoughts, and is there anything i should be asking the seller to make sure is genuine? thanks again!