Forums Latest Members
  1. funkeren Nov 23, 2016

Can anyone help me find out more details about this watch, please?

It is made in Japan, and have no: 238g

I can't find out witch model it is, or how much it is worth

Regards

IMAG0960.jpg IMAG0959.jpg
  2. Maganator Nov 23, 2016

It says it is Swiss Made on the dial. Why do you think it was made in Japan?

3. MPWATCH Watch Lover Nov 23, 2016

There are no lames on the dial....it being marked "Swiss Made" would indicate some type of lume has been applied. Based on the rubbing of the bezel screws, you can see that it's gold filled. Meaning it's not of much value, knowing that the "gold" is not gold, I'd go a step further and say the "diamond" or "sapphire" hour markers are also not real. Tough to go much further than that with the photos required.

Best,

Thomas

4. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Nov 24, 2016

Because it says "Japan movt" on the back...it's a fake.

5. dennisthemenace Hey, he asked for it! Nov 24, 2016

::facepalm1::

MPWATCH likes this.
  6. MPWATCH Watch Lover Nov 24, 2016

Corrections welcome, here to learn! Shot you a PM - Looking forward to speaking with you Dennisthemenace :thumbsup:

7. Sanmilc Nov 24, 2016

Sorry but "Swiss Made" is not related with the lume.... the "T" is related with Tritium.....

MPWATCH likes this.
  8. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Nov 24, 2016

Thomas,

We all greatly appreciate that you are eager to learn but it might be a good idea to refrain from posting information until you know what you're posting is correct. Members, especially newbies, make decisions based on the information they receive here and I know you would hate for someone to buy a fake watch, or not buy a perfect specimen because of erroneous information about Swiss Made or lume.

Keep studying and asking questions. Soon you'll realize you know as little as I do.

9. MPWATCH Watch Lover Nov 24, 2016

My intentions are pure and have been involved wrist watches for some time now. I have sold several hundred pieces & my career relies on learning at a high rate of speed. I am not afraid of backlash or being incorrect. This community will not misguide users if they take the time needed to read a thread to completion. I will not refrain from speaking to the information that I have picked up over the years, because that would remove the possibility of being corrected like I have today. I challenge you to do the same! Lesson learned, and I was taught by 5 different people who all had different angles to the problem. I think this is what makes a forum setting so valuable, efauser.

Have a great Holiday!

Thomas