Vintage Omega Ladies Gold Watch with Diamonds

I received this watch when my grandmother died. I would love to know the name of this specific watch and an estimate of what it’s worth. I really want to wear it daily but if it’s worth a lot I want to make sure to get it insured or only wear it on special occasions.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Worth the gold weight and a few dollars more.. but priceless in sentimental value.

Service and you have a nice watch to wear. Which you should find a watchmaker with a Omega parts account (mention what part of the world you are and members will point you in the right direction)
See these pop up a fair bit over the years. Not collectable or worth much other than the gold content for ladies and mens in this style. ( not many vintage ladies watches are that popular )

Yours appears to be an American market watch. These were not given "names", however there should be a reference number marked inside the back, typically two letters followed by four numbers, similar to this.

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 4.26.21 PM.png

Looks to be in very nice condition. There's an oval shaped model with diamonds on Ebay, so guessing the price could be the same

Check completed auctions

Actual sale price isn't list as seller took an offer

Can search Omega 14kt womans watch

Worth the gold weight and a few dollars more.. but priceless in sentimental value.

Service and you have a nice watch to wear. Which you should find a watchmaker with a Omega parts account (mention what part of the world you are and members will point you in the right direction)
See these pop up a fair bit over the years. Not collectable or worth much other than the gold content for ladies and mens in this style. ( not many vintage ladies watches are that popular )

Thanks! I’m in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I could never sell it. It’s too beautiful and reminds me of good times. I also collect vintage cocktail watches and it’s fits in with my collection. Thanks for the link!

Happy to help.

Feel free to show us your cocktail watches…we run on pictures of watches here.