Vintage Omega ID Help: Ref. 14389 Cal. 268 from 1960s

Posts
3
Likes
0
I got this omega. Told its from the 1950s.
35mm case. Lug wity 18mm. Case thickness 10 mm
I can't find anything like it online. Ai says it's real. I'm new to collecting watches.

 
Posts
809
Likes
9,406
Very similar to ref. 14389, cal. 268 from the 1960s
 
Posts
8,814
Likes
62,412
If AI has decreed it "real", why do you ask the flawed biology-based workforce machines for their opinion?

......asking for a friend
 
Posts
300
Likes
471
If AI has decreed it "real", why do you ask the flawed biology-based workforce machines for their opinion?

......asking for a friend
All hail our new overlords
 
Posts
2,410
Likes
3,216
"AI" can not tell you if your vintage watch is real. None of the models are even close to being that capable, so far.
 
Posts
6,461
Likes
21,977
"AI" can not tell you if your vintage watch is real. None of the models are even close to being that capable, so far.
Neither is this biology-based machine. Don't think I'll ever catch up.