Vintage Omega Help

I am hoping some one can help with the value of a rare dress watch. I don't want to get burned.
Its a 1962 OMEGA SPECIAL MODEL 18K dress watch, new, no orginal box.
BA 111.0060
I am interested in selling, but have no clue as to what price range these go for.
Any help would be appreciated. 20220203_133947.jpg Screenshot_20231019-143502.jpg

Smooth case model in a similar case sold for about $650 on Ebay

textured case and dial. Simple dial design. Case is not the most popular.

Maybe $750

some may say higher or lower

Smooth case model in a similar case sold for about $650 on Ebay

textured case and dial. Simple dial design. Case is not the most popular.

Maybe $750

some may say higher or lower

Thanks.
Someone offered me $500. last year. Because I had absolutely no idea, I thought I would do a bit of research.
Considering eBay's 13 plus percent fees, even if it sold fior $750. my realized net would be not that much higher. So at least I have an idea if I decide to sell it.
Thanks so much for the info!

I haven’t been selling on Ebay for 20 years, but last time commissions were only about 2.5% back then I think plus 1% over a set amount

even at 13%. That’s only $97.50 so you would still get $650. That’s if it reaches that price. Now they charge a percentage if you place a reserve on it.

most forums require a minimum number of posts to weed out scammers now

Ebay could be your best bet. If you place a $600 value on the reserve. Take a chance and maybe it goes higher. If it doesn’t sell. Ask a bit more from the person that offered $500

I haven’t been selling on Ebay for 20 years, but last time commissions were only about 2.5% back then I think plus 1% over a set amount

even at 13%. That’s only $97.50 so you would still get $650. That’s if it reaches that price. Now they charge a percentage if you place a reserve on it.

most forums require a minimum number of posts to weed out scammers now

Ebay could be your best bet. If you place a $600 value on the reserve. Take a chance and maybe it goes higher. If it doesn’t sell. Ask a bit more from the person that offered $500

Thanks again!
I stopped selling in eBay for a few years since they stopped seller payments through Paypal.
Their fees are higher, but they claim no additional Paypal fees.
I am pretty sure about the approx.13% though. 2% of $500. would only be $10. I just sold a $200. item and the fees were around $30.
I try to cover that by asking 10% more than I normally would.Some sellers raise their shipping prices but that's a turn off for buyers.
EBay also included the sellers shipping charges in that 13% but offer discount shipping if you buy a shipping label from them.
Its pretty much a scam but its the only real game in town.
IOffer and Mecari are ok, but very limited.

Ebay used to be easy. Now it’s too complicated and S/H fees Canada are 3x what I used to pay