Vintage Omega Constellation Automatic Watch

Hi, recently I was gifted with a Gold Omega Constellation Automatic Watch as shown below. I am not a collector of vintage watches. Can anybody advise the value of this watch and where can I sell it. Thank you in advance.

It’s hard for anyone to advise on best places to sell when we don’t know what country you’re in.

If it’s solid gold, the value will likely be around the scrap value.

It’s hard for anyone to advise on best places to sell when we don’t know what country you’re in.

If it’s solid gold, the value will likely be around the scrap value.

Thanks. I am in Singapore. I understand it is 18K gold. If this watch commands only scrap value, it means it is not much of a value.

Thanks. I am in Singapore. I understand it is 18K gold. If this watch commands only scrap value, it means it is not much of a value.
Then it’s not much of a value.

You can sell for scrap gold and put the movement and crystal on ebay.
If you like it you could have it serviced and wear it. You likely won't get the cost of service back if you do want to sell it eventually.
PS looks like water damage on the crown side of dial. If so the movement may not be worth much either.

You can sell for scrap gold and put the movement and crystal on ebay.
If you like it you could have it serviced and wear it. You likely won't get the cost of service back if you do want to sell it eventually.
PS looks like water damage on the crown side of dial. If so the movement may not be worth much either.