vintage omega automatic Seamaster

could someone tell me about this watch i found out it has a monocoque case i would like to know the year it was made and anything else you can tell me about it.thank you for your time SANY0001 - Copy.JPG SANY0002 - Copy (4).JPG

You can find all the information about this watch on the inside case back. The numbers there will be the watch reference. The calibre will be marked on the watch movement and the date of the watch can be assertained from the omega number on the movement. Unfortunately to get this you will have to have the watch opened by a competent watch guy. Good luck.

If you are going to keep it, get it serviced and enjoy it on a nice leather strap. If you are going to sell it, don’t get it serviced, just get it on eBay with much better photos.

You can find all the information about this watch on the inside case back. The numbers there will be the watch reference. The calibre will be marked on the watch movement and the date of the watch can be assertained from the omega number on the movement. Unfortunately to get this you will have to have the watch opened by a competent watch guy. Good luck

could you give me a timeline as to when they made that case. There is no omega Watch stores or watch repair men around here.the one repairman close to me said he is behind a year and a half so any information you could give me would be helpful. thank you

You have already been given an approximate timeline, which is the best you will get given the limited information provided. If there is some particular reason you require more detail, you will need to make more of an effort to have the watch opened.

You have already been given an approximate timeline, which is the best you will get given the limited information provided. If there is some particular reason you require more detail, you will need to make more of an effort to have the watch opened.
sorry i didn't see the post that said 1960-62

what do the numbers ref 14770 Cal 560/562 mean. Thank you for the information that you have given me
Ref 14770 is the case reference or model, Cal 560/562 means it is either a Calibre 560 movement or a Calibre 562 movement inside powering it, both are basically the same just one has fewer jewels than the other and is for the US market for tax reasons. They’re good movements and very reliable when serviced.

Ref 14770 is the case reference or model, Cal 560/562 means it is either a Calibre 560 movement or a Calibre 562 movement inside powering it, both are basically the same just one has fewer jewels than the other and is for the US market for tax reasons. They’re good movements and very reliable when serviced.
thank you for the information I just found a new omega alligator watch band in the box too.