Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Leonidas Alarm Watch

1. Wlcutter May 19, 2022

CASE: 34.3mm case is in excellent shape; I presume it's never been polished, as the original bevels and brushing/polishing are in great shape. The acrylic is fine and doesn't have any cracks. Neither crown is signed, which, from what I've seen of other examples of this reference, is correct.

DIAL+HANDS: Flawless; I chased this one as hard as I did because it's got the best dial+hands of any Leonidas alarm I'd seen. I believe everything's original and untouched; I believe the lume is radium, though I don't have a geiger to confirm that.

MVMT: The unsigned movement is--based on other examples of this reference--correct. Everything works fine, and has for the year I've owned this. I've not had it serviced, and I don't know the service history, but, again, it's been fine the entire time I've owned it.

I'd like $750 net to me; happy to coordinate shipping and payment methods with the buyer. Happy to provide references and answer any questions. Thanks so much for looking.
    IMG_2099.jpg IMG_2104.jpg IMG_2107.jpg IMG_2108.jpg IMG_2103.jpg IMG_2102.jpg IMG_2101.jpg IMG_2100.jpg

2. Wlcutter May 22, 2022

Weekend bump and price reduction to $650.

Zapatta likes this.
  3. Wlcutter May 26, 2022

A bump and price reduction to $550.