Vintage Ladies Omega De Ville

Wanting to buy a gift for my girlfriend. There are some nice vintage de ville's in good condition for a decent price from Japan. Issue is their casebacks just don't look right for what i expect from Omega (I have two seamasters and a de ville and the casebacks have a great deal of detail on them).

Do you think these are real? any advice on what to look out for here? Should I be expecting the same quality as men's watches?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2357081...PDgi3j22LUSkPBt5NPp97Uaxo=|tkp:Bk9SR_Dejp7GZA

1727414236256.png I have a men's de ville from this era but it has a stamped caseback that looks like this
1727414267008.png

Checked on the reference number and based on a few other women’s models. Backs were similar to the men’s model

Of course there could have been a first year model and changed later on, but can’t say for sure. Could be a Japan only model back.

Seller has 100% feedback and over 400 sales, but anyone can make an error and sell a replica, but I don’t se a reason for faking a woman’s model from that time period, but who knows.

There are others on EBay. If it’s the back that bothers you.

Quartz movements. Quality shouldn’t be any different

Checked on the reference number and based on a few other women’s models. Backs were similar to the men’s model

Of course there could have been a first year model and changed later on, but can’t say for sure. Could be a Japan only model back.

Seller has 100% feedback and over 400 sales, but anyone can make an error and sell a replica, but I don’t se a reason for faking a woman’s model from that time period, but who knows.

There are others on EBay. If it’s the back that bothers you.

Quartz movements. Quality shouldn’t be any different
Thanks mate, very helpful