Vintage Geneve Omega Identification

Hi guys! I was able to snatch this Geneve Omega on Ebay. Im kinda new to watch collecting especially vintage ones. I would really appreciate if you guys could help me identify which watch model is this, year or any type of specific information I could get from this model. Also would really help if you could help me identifying the movement. Supposedly all parts are original except for the braceletIMG_0520.jpeg

Well: it is marked 565….

I would really appreciate if you guys could help me identify which watch model is this
Geneve, says so right on the dial
year or any type of specific information
By the serial number I would guess mid ,70's
Also would really help if you could help me identifying the movement.
565 Stamped on it.
If you really need the specific reference number it is stamped on the inside of the case back.

Like 1
Well: it is marked 565….
Yeah true,was reading it 365 lol, thanks for the reply. Found the movement now

Geneve, says so right on the dial

By the serial number I would guess mid ,70's

565 Stamped on it.
If you really need the specific reference number it is stamped on the inside of the case back.
Appreciate it,thanks! Since im new to this, what gives it away that it is from the 70s?

the dial......
Looks like some decolouration in the center. Not positive for a dress-watch.
my2cents

the dial......
Looks like some decolouration in the center. Not positive for a dress-watch.
my2cents
Yeah that was my only worry honestly but for the price I took the risk. Do you think it would be a good idea to clean up the dial in some way?

Do you think it would be a good idea to clean up the dial in some way?

NO, you'll only make it worse.

Like 1
Especially not.

Not even with an expert?

Take it from the experts here on this forum, there is nothing to be gained from attempting to "clean" a damaged dial.

Like 1
This a decent wearer for the price you paid, not a dress watch in my opinion but an everyday watch which doesn’t need to be super fancy, and it will look fine on the wrist.
Trying to clean the dial will be a good way to ruin it- and with it you’d manage to ruin what was a pretty successful first purchase.
Next time it would be a good idea to do the research before buying, as you may not be so lucky every time.

Like 4
Ok price for a beater that will cost nearly as much again to service. Welcome to our weird world.

Like 4
Dont listen to these negative nancy's. These Geneve's are not that popular amongst collectors for some reason, but that is a beautiful watch with what is said to be Omegas best movement 565. Find a good watch maker and get it serviced and you will have years of enyoment from this watch. Do not touch that dial its got patina and charm. My Geneve says hello, do not mind the scratches.IMG_20220122_231410.jpg

Like 2