Vintage Enicar Sherpa Jet Mark II (c. 1973) Supercompressor with Original BoR Bracelet

I am selling (or trading) this really spectacular example of a Enicar Sherpa Jet. 36.5 mm w/o crown. This model is one of the last ones made around the year of 1973. The telltale signs are the red triangular second hand, the checkerboard rally hand, and the checkerboard marks on each minute segment. I think the red/white combination of the dial is the best color combination that was made.

Pictures tell the story! Probably the best example you will likely see unless there are some true NOS ones out there. Service history is unknown. I have not worn the watch since I bought it 5 years ago. Everything appears to work fine. Check out the last picture under UV light. I was surprised to see the minute markers have lume on them.

The watch is in the US in the NY/NJ area. $3800 + shipping (PayPal FF), Zelle, maybe others as well. I have purchased quite a few watches on OF, but I have only sold two. In regards to potential trades, I could go up or down in price. I guess vintage or faux-vintage is my preference but I am open to different styles.