Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Vintage Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe

1. xeasygoingx Jul 25, 2021

For sale is my 60's vintage Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe to enable funds for other upcoming projects. I have traded this rare beauty for other time pieces but then recognized that 40+ mm fits better on my wrist. Due to the fact that these vintage watches often comes with a mix of original and aftermarket or fake parts and to sell it with 100% accurate function I decided to let it pass through a known long lasting service at the Blancpain Vintage Atelier in Le Brassus (Switzerland). The result is outstanding - the service itself as well as the accompanying documentation including analysis (identification, authentication, technical and aesthetic diagnostics) and brief description of the undergoing service (technical work, completed watch, chronometry and advice for the use and care). It is a proof for Blancpains conscientious and professional work on every time piece that is allowed to be serviced and restored for a long life. For sure this documentation - incl. an additional warranty card - is part of this package.

Some few technical details … powered by a mechanical movement with automatic winding system and date-disc from a Rayville R.312 (based on the AS 1700/01) with a power reserve of 42 h and average rate of +1.7 sec/day. Diameter ca. 37 mm, height ca. 12 mm. The case was cleaned but not polished to preserve its original condition. Bezel and dial are also in original condition - I leave it up to the buyer to think about an additional service to restore the dial (which was one of the possible options in Blancpains service offer).

The watch comes on a vintage tropic strap (18 mm) together with an old, original Blancpain box. I will also add a nice set of photo prints which are part of the "Edition Fifty Fathoms" series.

I am asking 13.500 EUR incl. fully insured shipment with Intex - wired to my German bank account or PayPay FF only (no trades please!). Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. I can guarantee full transparency of the work that was done on the watch. Please also note the details on my photos below which are part of my description. Due to a bad experience with selling overseas (the item never arrived and the selling price was taken back from PayPal) I will only ship within the EU! In case somebody from outside the EU is interested in buying please name a trustful contact within the EU which will be then responsible to forward the item to the final destination at own cost! Details can be discussed through PM. Please ask in case of additional questions or photos.

I have some few transactions with honourable members of this forum - please do not hesitate to ask them if required:

https://omegaforums.net/threads/super-smooth-deal-with-xeasygoingx.80396/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/xeasygoingx-an-excellent-seller.82527/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/xeasygoingx-great-buyer.102470/

And now on to the photos. As always thanks to OF for the space and stay healthy.

IMG_6349.JPG

IMG_6350.JPG

IMG_6354.JPG

IMG_6355.JPG

IMG_6356.JPG

IMG_6357.JPG

IMG_6352.JPG

IMG_6358.JPG

IMG_6359.JPG

IMG_6360.JPG

IMG_6361.JPG

IMG_6363.JPG

IMG_6362.JPG

2. Jkuback Jul 26, 2021

::popcorn::

(If only I would have the funds ...)

Glws of this beauty

3. MikeMan2727 Jul 26, 2021

Very nice - these early Blancpain do not come up often in nice condition. Mine says hi!

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 5.21.04 PM.png

4. Faz Jul 26, 2021

The Blancpain service and its documentation is mind boggling!

Zdzislaw, vibe, stormshadow and 2 others like this.
  5. xeasygoingx Sep 16, 2021

Price determination is not easy for these rare pieces ... therefore offering now for 13.000 EUR - but also open for reasonable offers.

Zdzislaw likes this.
  6. bristnj Sep 16, 2021

Lovely. GLWS.

Zdzislaw and xeasygoingx like this.
  7. xeasygoingx Nov 29, 2021

Update price to 12.500€ (incl. fully insured shipment within the EU) and will add a nice vintage Kreisler Stelux steel bracelet.

B854A9E2-7BFD-416A-BE19-37EFF475836E.jpeg

Robert M, Zdzislaw and bristnj like this.
  8. xeasygoingx Jan 15, 2022

Traded elsewere.

Thanks OF for the space and stay healthy.

Taddyangle likes this.