Vintage 321 Speedmaster advice needed

0A97E0FC-564C-4C57-A747-664BD4153370.png I have found a 105.012 that I like but it has non-correct vintage service parts. The hands are mark 2 and the bezel is dot at 90 not over. The dial is in good shape and the movement has been serviced. The price is around 6K, so at the lower end of the spectrum. I like the fact that I will be able to ware it without worrying as much as if it was all original but I am worried a little bit about the price with the replacement parts. What do you think?
Edited:

I would save the 6K towards one without the obvious replacement parts you will see and notice every time you wear it. You can find a nice original 145.022 69 maybe at that price. You will likely regret buying this one and then it will be difficult to sell. Just my 2 cents

6k isn' t to bad as the first sight, but considering all the parts you should look for to make it as original as possible
it will be not easy and nowadays quite expensive IMHO:
1. DON bezel
2. Hands
3. Short & wide pushers
4. A1 crown
and last but not least
5. Band with the right reference and the right date stamped on it with eventually the right end links

Cheers

I would always try and buy the best example I can for my money. If 6k (£/€/$???) is your limit I’d try and find a great example of a slightly less expensive reference. If you have more in the kitty, add more to buy a batter 105.012

If you’re going for a 321 then do it properly.

You can easily get a 69 or 68 transitional on a period correct bracelet for that coin.

Is that a -66 CB? I think I see remains of the facets...

Anyway case looks too soft and uneven don't buy that one

If you’re going for a 321 then do it properly.

You can easily get a 69 or 68 transitional on a period correct bracelet for that coin.
A good point but neither of those are actually 321s. If it must be a 321, then a -67/-68 would be the cheapest way in.

If you are worried about wearing a vintage watch, you might prefer a modern watch. If you are worried about wearing an expensive watch, you might prefer an inexpensive watch.

However, if you really want a collectible vintage Speedmaster, I suggest buying a good one. This one has too many replacement parts and appears to be poorly polished. By the time you restore it with correct parts it will cost more than buying a better example, and it will still have a bad case.

If you are willing to spend $6k for an overpolished vintage Speedmaster with incorrect parts, just buy a new one.

If you are worried about wearing a vintage speedy. Get a new one. +1 re: all the issues this one has.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I decided to keep looking.