Forums Latest Members

FS Vintage 1960's Omega Seamaster 120 166.027 Nicest example i've seen

1. Japenney May 17, 2019

I am not an expert on this reference therefore I have posted pictures in the largest Seamaster 120 thread on this forum in the hopes that experts would chime in. I believe the watch is all original except for the BOR bracelet. It was recently serviced this year and runs well although I do not have the ability to open the watch for movement pics (I guarantee all is good with the movement). I believe the patina and flawless dial on this watch is top 5% and the nicest example I have personally seen. The dial appears flawless to me. Only some light marks on the crystal / dust.

I have posted my pictures in the biggest Seamaster 120 thread on this forum and welcome any expert opinions

https://omegaforums.net/threads/my-...ers-what-to-look-for-and-what-to-avoid.38032/

Asking price reflects condition: $3000usd shipped anywhere in the world.

I am including a youtube video which I took in natural light in my car.

I have 8 documented references on this forum and many references on other forums such as rolexforums and canwatchco.

https://omegaforums.net/search/10807595/?q=japenney&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=10

sea1.jpg sea3.jpg sea4.jpg sea5.jpg sea6.jpg sea7.jpg sea8.jpg sea9.jpg
    Edited May 17, 2019
    gemini4, jeppehh, qboa and 4 others like this.
  2. R3D9 May 17, 2019

My goodness, what a dial ::love::

Japenney likes this.
  3. Japenney May 19, 2019

Hi everyone. I would like to ship this piece to a new home tomorrow. I am being told that the head only of this watch is worth a solid $2500. So what I would like to do is offer a great deal with the head and bracelet included and I will also include fully insured FedEx priority international shipping cost to ship from Canada anywhere in the world for $2500USD (firm price please). I am very experienced shipping internationally and I have shipped to members in Switzerland, Netherlands, among others as seen in my references on here :).Please contact me with any concerns. Here are a few more pictures for you to enjoy. If you are curious the bracelet will fit a 7 inch wrist.

Seamaster1.jpg seamaster2.jpg seamaster3.jpg seamaster4.jpg seamaster5.jpg seamaster6.jpg seamaster7.jpg seamaster8.jpg
    DJG2645, davidher, SW4323 and 4 others like this.