Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage 1960s Bulova 666 Feet Diver in pristine condition

1. bimbim1207 Sep 26, 2019

Hi OF members,

Up for sale is my one of my best condition divers in the collection, the vintage 1960s Bulova 666 Feet. This is not a rare watch, but finding one in this condition really took me a while. Here’s the details:

1. Case: 35mm w/o crown, stainless steel case. Case is in great shape, very sharp, looks like has NOT been polished before. Lugs corners are very sharp. Case back is in pristine condition.

2. Dial & hands: all original & perfect condition. Deep black mirror dial is stunning in person, especially under the sun. Lume spots are all original, thick, aged to a lovely sunburnt color.

3. Movement: original movement is as clean as the overall condition. It keeps very good time & runs strong. The watch has been serviced by previous owner in 2017, runs very well under my possession, hence I have never sent it for service. Date change smoothly between 10PM-12AM. Accuracy is unknown as it’s not important to me. Photo of movement will be taken upon request.

4. Crown: original & signed, wind & set time smoothly.

5. Glass: original crystal with loupe at date window, thick and shiny. Due to the sharpness of the crystal edge, I don’t think the crystal is polished before.

6. Bracelet: includes a full-length original bracelet is in very good condition, fit up to 20-21cm wrist. Claps is unsigned but I think it is original to the bracelet. See attached advertisement.
    Other info and condition of sale:

1. Reason for sale is to thin my collection. There is nothing wrong with the watch.
    2. Hodinkee sold 1 similar piece without the bracelet for $1800, that’s crazy: https://shop.hodinkee.com/products/1960s-bulova-diver-666-feet?variant=49568113295

I’ll price this at US$ 950 net to me, excluding Paypal fees & including shipping. Bank transfer to my local Singapore bank account is also a feasible option, buyer to cover bank fees.

3. Item will be shipped worldwide via DHL Express Worldwide, insured and shipping charge is covered by me. All import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
    4. I've only done some deals here successfully, but many others on Instagram & Chronotraders. Reference on request.
    5. See my Instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for other watch sales, email me to get my phone number for easier communication, I use iMessage/Whatsapp/Viber.
    6. I’m not open to trade at the moment.
    Thank you for reading the long post. Many thanks to OF for the free space.

Here are the photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Henneth, murph, AAAKK and 3 others like this.
  2. bimbim1207 Sep 26, 2019

Sold. Thanks so much OF for the space.

131DDDFB-B10F-4EE7-A3F0-A4B45D88FC48.jpeg
    amcclell, DRjre086, khanmu and 2 others like this.
  3. Gaz6263 Sep 26, 2019

Don’t forget to change your heading :thumbsup:

bimbim1207 likes this.