Forums Latest Members

Video: Seamaster Pro 300m 2351.80 Thoughts and Musings.

1. Audley Yung Jun 15, 2015

Decided to use a new camera to review the watch in High Def. Hopefully this will help anyone who is planning to purchase one of this vintage.

martinzx, Kraut783 and Builder like this.
  2. golgosixty Jul 9, 2015

Great video, more used to read about the speedmaster I learnt a lot! Thanks!

3. Audley Yung Jul 12, 2015

glad you enjoyed it! It's a pretty old watch the Seamaster, but I feel like the newer generation needs to know bout this version haha

4. speedO Aug 2, 2015

Thank's a lot for the video & review.
    I'm looking at the different Seamaster 300 diver options out there and I can't decide between the last ceramic / black dial version, a peter blake or a "vintage" blue one like this. I have to say it is the only modern watch I'd like to buy, it really needs to be seen in the metal to get it as the case is really thin and nice. Beats the Planet Ocean for me every time :)

Builder likes this.
  5. dejex22 Aug 2, 2015

Thank you for the review!

6. WatchVaultNYC Aug 2, 2015

gotta rename the video to "2531.80!"

7. Audley Yung Aug 4, 2015

oh crap i just realized I goofed the ref # up! gotta change that on youtube, thanks for the heads up watchvault nyc!

8. Crossfire Nov 29, 2015

Great review, I love this watch.

9. mcblum Dec 25, 2015

Nicely done. I bought my Seamster in St. Thomas/USVI in 1998 and wear it all the time. Bezel is scratched and Lume is fading but it still .is my No. 1 watch. Thanks again Marty

10. Dmaskeze Sep 14, 2016

I have the 2551.80 midsize version...love it to pieces....

Tony likes this.
  11. soybeanwatch Sep 14, 2016

Has always been one of my favorites. Great video and review!

12. preges Sep 14, 2016

Be cautious if considering Omega for function as opposed to appearance. You have to read the fine print. The dive watches are only water-resistant if you take them in annually to an Omega Service Center and pay to have it serviced (appx. $350/year). The seals need to be replaced regularly. (My titanium Seamaster automatic has rusted from the inside-out.) Further, the timing/accuracy and the stopwatch features are reliable if you have a sedentary lifestyle. The representative informed me that using the watch at work (I'm a helicopter pilot) exposed the timepiece to unusual vibration and stress, and thus it was not Omega's responsibility that it was unreliable/non-functional. (Remained reliable for just under six months.) Plan for the repair bill if considering an Omega seamaster: $1700 and annual check-ups. Go into your purchase with eyes open. (Possibly these watches really do belong only on the hands of actors, and not people in the real world...)

13. PaulK86 Oct 1, 2016

Great video

14. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Oct 1, 2016

Glad he only stuck around for one post :):)

pault8084 and Foo2rama like this.
  15. oaclondon Apr 8, 2017

Nice review, I'm going to myself a tritium one

16. Smoothness Apr 8, 2017

I just got one of these, pre-owned. It's in excellent condition. Same version as your video. It's my first Omega, and really my first expensive watch. I love this thing. I hope it will last years and years. I'm sure I'll baby it. But I'm also sure his won't be my last, as I now find myself constantly looking for the next watch (even though I don't have the next watch money yet).

Foo2rama likes this.