Forums Latest Members

Vicsdca is an amazing seller and great guy!

1. tgnyra123 Feb 26, 2020

I bought a 1959 seamaster from Omega forum from Vicsdca and everything was perfect and went extremely well.

I initially thought that his username was being spoofed and that I had made a huge mistake (read: was a noob and got scammed by the same username trick) and was going to get nothing in the mail. Turns out Vicsdca is the same person across platforms (Reddit, TRF, etc). After buying the watch, I confirmed his identity by sending him a message on TRF and, even though i contacted paypal to report the transaction, helped clear that up with paypal and with myself.

All along, VIcsdca was understanding and very good as a seller. Even though I clearly made all the possible first time buyer mistakes, he was gracious and understanding! Amazing seller a+++++!

Big learning was to contact the poster on the other forum to confirm their identity cross platform. Feel free to contact him on both forums, he is quick, responsive and a great guy all around.

Thank you so much for this beautiful watch at a killer price. Shipping was quick and the packing was very well done to ensure the watch was not damaged. Very stoked to deal with Vicsdca again if he ever trusts me not to freak out again.

Vic, if you ever come North, let me know!!

vicsdca likes this.