Forums Latest Members

FS Various Omega cal. 321 chronograph hands

1. w154 Sep 3, 2016

A small group of cal. 321 hands. Not 100% sure which reference(s) they come from, so if there are any specific questions then please ask. Don't really want to split them up, so only available as a complete set. Also hard to figure out the price, so I am available to offers from the outset.

Cost:
    240 euros and taking offers.

Shipping:
    Shipping is free, independent on destination country.

Shipping Country:
    The hands will ship out of Germany

Payment:
    Bank transfer or Paypal. I am normally quite strict that Paypal payments should be friends and family as otherwise fraudulent reversals are too easy. As a newbie here, I will accept standard Paypal payments from buyers with reasonable forum post counts and/or positive feedback as a buyer. The fees haven't been factored into the price though, so for standard payments 4% will be added to the total.

image.jpg
    Flake78 likes this.
  2. w154 Sep 25, 2016

Bump... still available and open to all offers !

3. w154 Jan 13, 2017

Bump...

The hour and minute hand were sold separately, so now available as:

One set of three subdial hands (silver) @ 70 euros inc. shipping

One set of three subdial hands (black) @ 70 euros inc. shipping

Centre seconds hands @ 25 euro each inc. shipping.

4. Bumper Apr 24, 2017

How long is the centre seconds hand at the bottom right of the pic? Do you have a shot of it lined up with the minute hand?

5. w154 Apr 24, 2017

The hour and minute hands were sold. I can probably measure up the length of the second hand tonight, if not then tomorrow. Can't measure the tube diameter though (but the hour and minute hands fitted great to a cal. 321 so I think everything should be fine with the others).

6. w154 Apr 24, 2017

Both long second hands are now sold, so only the two sets of subdial hands remain.