Forums Latest Members

Used, but in good condition..or NOS-Member?

1. mr_yossarian Dec 9, 2016

Finally, after roughly one year of presence I'd like to officially say "Hello, Fellows!"

I read more than I contributed yet which is actuay not my fault.
    Being - for personal and historical reasons - very much a Speedmaster-guy, especially the ones after the Ed's and before '74, so I already figured out who's to blame for my lacking contibution...the fact that 98% of existing Speedmaster-wisdom here is held by around 2% of - almost iconic - members and I'm of course very happy to take advantage of that.
    But I'll try to be a valuable addition to this commnity, promised.

Personally? I live in Berlin, Germany, work mostly for the dark side of the force, Wife (has no watch), 4 years old son ( is irritated by watches that don't "ticktackticktack").

And if you don't me, I know you: thanks for the pleasent and educational year I aready had here..courtesy of you.

Regards
    Ralf

ahartfie and Drawarms like this.
  2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Dec 9, 2016

Gotta love someone with a 67-70 Spitfire in their pic!

Welcome!

mr_yossarian likes this.
  3. ulackfocus Dec 9, 2016

Hi Ralf. You weren't kidding about being here a year. If you were a car you'd be "low mileage".

4. mr_yossarian Dec 9, 2016

..Mom's car. She used to dry her hair while driving downtown..with curlers in it!

Foo2rama likes this.
  5. mr_yossarian Dec 9, 2016

...and that's only my registered presence-version here, I know most of the usual suspects across all platforms..it's such a tiny Speedy-world :)