Forums Latest Members

WTB Universal Geneve UM End Links

1. Selbo May 13, 2016

Yeah, I know, world peace would be nice too. Thought I'd at least give this a shot. I need 2 UM end links for one lonely bracelet. Let me know if anyone is selling. Thanks.

littlesheep81 likes this.
  2. Selbo Jun 23, 2016

Lonely UG bracelet ISO two active, fit UM end links. Must love music, camping, and traveling the world. Tired of being alone, need two soul mates to make me complete. Please, no smokers or kids.

littlesheep81 likes this.
  3. Selbo Jun 30, 2016

ME: Hard to find UG bracelet with a few scratches and missing a couple of links but I have a lot to offer a Polerouter Sub. Will you be my two UM end links? YOU: Two UM end links. Drugs, prison time, baby mamas, tattoos, nipple piercings – all fine. I don’t care anymore. Just want some love and end links to make me complete.

4. Selbo Jul 7, 2016

I SAW YOU wearing a Polerouter Sub on the subway Tuesday Morning. We made eye contact and you smiled and quickly looked away. Would love to meet so I could slowly remove your two UM end links and we could take a warm ultrasonic bath together. Interested? PM me.

5. Selbo Jul 22, 2016

ME: Desperate, hopelessly alone, UG bracelet. YOU: Two UM end links. A pulse. Call me.