Posts
1,827
Likes
7,373
Hey guys,

i found this UG Tri-Compax that I am interested in buying. The seller is asking 4.400€ for this solid gold Ref. 12253. For my eye everything looks legit, but like with every brand, "the devil lies in the details" as we say in Germany 😉

Any red flag, especially regarding the dial? Any feedback appreciated, also regarding the price. Thanks in Advance!

Nico

 
Posts
196
Likes
2,789
Hey guys,

i found this UG Tri-Compax that I am interested in buying. The seller is asking 4.400€ for this solid gold Ref. 12253. For my eye everything looks legit, but like with every brand, "the devil lies in the details" as we say in Germany 😉

Any red flag, especially regarding the dial? Any feedback appreciated, also regarding the price. Thanks in Advance!

Nico


To my untrained eye, the dial seems off. Take the tachymeter for example, it should have more markers between 75-60. Could also be the angle and Crystal making them not show up, but I think theres something else hiding.

 
Posts
13,902
Likes
54,076
Nothing amiss here. Case is a bit soft and weirdly finished which I think is dragging on the price . Movement looks to be due for a service. Love the moon …
 
Posts
1,116
Likes
3,941
I think it is a redial. I could be wrong, but I think this watch has already been posted here in OF
 
Posts
13,902
Likes
54,076
I think it is a redial. I could be wrong, but I think this watch has already been posted here in OF
Yep … Just noticed the hour counter 3 …retouched perhaps but not completely redialed..
 
Posts
1,116
Likes
3,941
Thanks guys, you saved me a lot of money 😀
Feel free to send me a tip to paypal.me!

😀😀😀😀😀😀