Forums Latest Members

WTT Universal Geneve Tri-Compax 881101/02 (Inverse Panda)

1. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Sep 1, 2015

As some of you are aware, I was lucky enough to find two original owner Tri-Compaxes over the past few months, and as great as they both are, I don't need two identical watches. Given both the rarity of this reference and the great condition they're both in, I am not open to a straight sale. Rather, I'd like to trade one of them for a very narrow list of pieces. That list includes:

Universal Geneve Tri-Compax 881101/01 (panda dial, same exact reference)
    Heuer Carrera 2447SN
    Universal Geneve Compax (Nina Rindt / Inverse Nina Rindt)
    Ulysse Nardin 7356 Chronograph
    Rolex Daytona 6239

Obviously if there are differences in valuation, those will be addressed in the negotiation. Additionally, if someone is looking to sell any of these models outright, I'm fine with buying it and selling one of the Tri-Compaxes afterwards to a different buyer.

Both Tri-Compaxes have unpolished, sharp cases, great patina, original crystals, and DON bezels in great shape. One of them has a small dark spot on the hour hand and a few deeper scratches on the crystal, while the other is quite honestly the nicest that I've observed on the market, with only a couple scratches on the bezel.

Additional pictures can be sent to any interested parties. Feel free to PM me, send me a message on Instagram (@bazamu), or email me ([email protected]).

Cheers,
    CF

IMG_6232.JPG IMG_6212.JPG IMG_6214.JPG

Edited Sep 24, 2015
  2. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Sep 7, 2015

Bump it up

3. CajunTiger Cajuns and Gators can't read newspapers! Sep 7, 2015

LOL...this is one rare beast.

4. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Sep 7, 2015

It should go without saying that the Tri-Compaxes are very rare as well, especially in the condition that both of these are in. Not sure what the "LOL" is for.

5. CajunTiger Cajuns and Gators can't read newspapers! Sep 7, 2015

sorry, no offense...it just made me laugh out loud as I have been searching for a 2447SN for a long time.
    the 2447SN is extremely rare, and way under valued considering the scarcity. But I would say for every 20 Tri Compaxes that show up, maybe one 2447SN shows up.

6. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Sep 7, 2015

Yeah, I hear ya. But on the off chance that someone with a 2447SN wants a Tri-Compax, better to fire up the Bat Signal than not. And again, I'd say condition is key.

x3no, gophishin and CajunTiger like this.
  7. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Sep 15, 2015

Bumping. A lot of inquiries about a straight sale, but I'm still focused on a trade at this point. I'm willing to at least listen to trade offers for equally rare sports watches (chronos / divers) from the 60's as well. Cheers - CF

8. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Sep 23, 2015

Weekly bump

9. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Oct 5, 2015

Up up up