Forums Latest Members

SOLD Universal Geneve Polarouter

1. x3no Feb 5, 2018

For Sale: Universal Geneve Polarouter (early edition, note the "a" in Polarouter, instead of the "e").

This example sports the cal 138 ss bumper movement, in a gold-plated/stainless case which is unpolished to my eyes, but has certainly been worn. Last known service for the movement is unknown, but it still ticks and runs perfectly fine. I would recommend getting it serviced at some point however, the crown is quite tight to turn. The watch is all original except for the strap (which is included). There is some browning starting to occur in the very middle of the down. Perhaps this one will age to be another "brownie dial" so for those who collect them, take notice! I love the watch, and I'm only selling to fund another Polerouter I've got my eye on. If that one sells first, I may be taking this down. It's been a while since I have sold so I apologize if I omitted anything.

I haven't seen another nice gild dial Polarouter surface for a long time so take this chance to grab a rarity!

Price: $1350 USD Shipped CONUS (will work with buyer for int'l shipping). Bankwire or Paypal +4% or Paypal F&F is fine.

Plenty of references here, check the sellers section or I can provide some.

Thanks!

P.S. - My apologies for the dust on the glass in the pics. Most of it is on the glass and the dial is pretty clean, but if you need more pics let me know!

IMG_4087.JPG

IMG_4089.JPG

IMG_4091.JPG

IMG_4090.JPG

IMG_4092.JPG

IMG_4088.JPG

2. x3no Feb 5, 2018

OHPF

3. GuiltyBoomerang Feb 5, 2018

Is 20 minutes a new record? :p

GLWS!

4. Rman Feb 5, 2018

snagaroonie

Deafboy and x3no like this.
  5. x3no Feb 5, 2018

Received the message that bought it at 4:58.. So 15 minutes! I'm grateful, thanks to all for the interest. It's a great watch.

watch3s likes this.
  6. x3no Feb 5, 2018

Sold! Thanks again for all the interest!