Forums Latest Members

SOLD Universal Geneve Compax

1. Dre Sep 17, 2016

Hi OF,

For sale is my Universal Geneve Compax watch, dated back to 1956.

I bought this watch from the grandson of the original owner, unfortunately there's no way to verify this 100% due to lack of documentation of the watch, but he strike me as a genuine guy and I personally have no doubt on his words.

He said that his grandfather was a doctor in Caen, Normandy and lost his right arm during the WWII, which then the country honour him with the highest grade Lègion d Honneur. His grandfather collect many watches but didn't really wear them that much due to the condition.

Dial: 100% original, very nice and even patina, coffin markers, alpha hands, blued steel hands.
    Case: More desirable impermeable stainless steel case with mushroom pushers, case reference is 22295 variant 3. Domed plexi looks original, there's some minor scuff marks on the glass.
    Movement: UG cal 281, very nice and clean.

The watch measures 35mm excluding crown, 18mm lugs width. Fully working condition, chrono is crisp, and it keeps time, but the watch have not been serviced in my possession.

The watch is sold as is watch only, no box or papers. A used leather or NATO straps will be supplied if the buyer requires it for the shipping purpose. Priced at 2,900 USD + shipping. Paypal or bank wire only.

Thanks heaps

Andre
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

Edited Sep 21, 2016
  2. ReturnOfUltraman Sep 17, 2016

This won't be here long.

Dre likes this.
  3. Jonatan Sep 18, 2016

Nice watch Andre.

GLWTS.

Dre likes this.