Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Universal Geneve Compax 885103/01 Evil Nina Box & papers - REDUCED

1. khanmu Dec 11, 2019

I never thought I'd say this - but I have too many chronographs in my collection! So one has to go, and I've decided on this one, as I have it's sister which I will be keeping.

It's an iconic watch that needs little introduction, a Universal Geneve Compax 885103/01 “Evil Nina” reverse panda chronograph. I have enjoyed wearing this for the last 18 months since I bought this watch from member @Florent in early 2018 (the link is here https://omegaforums.net/threads/universal-geneve-compax-885103-01-evil-nina-rindt.74900/ )

The watch particulars are:
    - Serial number and model number faint but visible on back case, number starts 2’5’xxx
    - Overall in a good condition, the original case has a little light wear, the crown and pushers are original an in good condition. The dial is original and has some mild patina, and the bezel has small flakes of paint loss. I had considered having the dial lume redone by James Hyman, but in the end decided to leave it as is. If any non-UK buyer is interested, I can arrange to have this done before it is shipped to you.
    - When I bought the watch from @Florent , it had the incorrect/service sub dial hands, and the chrono hand had been painted over. These have now been corrected, I hunted down and eventually found the correct sub dial hands.
    - The watch has also been serviced by my watchmaker it has had a full technical service costing £500+, and the full service report including timing plus some internal bits he replaced will all be included.
    - Finally, the watch comes with the original box and papers, it is on a nice, lightly used quick release caramel strap from @Dre, I will also include a new black quick release strap

Sale Terms:
    I am asking £10500, this includes insured (via Secursus third party insurance), fully tracked and signed for expedited courier shipping. I am also willing to consider offers.

If you are in or near NY/NJ or in Europe, there is the possibility that I can hand deliver it in early Jan as I will be travelling for work. I am happy to take returns within one week of you receiving the watch, but return shipping at your cost.

Trade:
    I am also willing to consider trades, with top-up cash in either direction, for a Tudor Snowflake (blue dial) or a Rolex 1016 or a tritium Rolex Submariner

Thanks!

IMG_0729.jpeg IMG_0728.jpeg IMG_0721.jpeg IMG_0726.jpeg IMG_0727.jpeg IMG_0728.jpeg IMG_0730.jpeg s-l1600.png

Edited Jan 5, 2020
  2. khanmu Dec 20, 2019

Weekly bump..

3. khanmu Dec 28, 2019

Weekly bump and price drop

4. khanmu Jan 3, 2020

Weekly bump and large price drop - now £10500 - offers considered and still interested in trades (see above)

Edited Jan 5, 2020
  5. Clockworld Jan 3, 2020

Very nice! I used to have owned one of these before they are fantastic and rarer than the regular Nina!

6. khanmu Jan 8, 2020

Now withdrawn, as up for sale with no reserve, on eBay (I’ll be popping something else interesting up here later this week)

Edited Jan 8, 2020